Queue* events not triggering except one

Feb 27, 2014 at 11:34 AM
I am running Asterisk 1.8.7 and I a manage to connect to the machine. I try subscribing to the events, and everything looks fine, exceeeept.....

None of the Queue events get triggered except the "QueueCallerAbandon" event. I triend connecting to the machine from other apllication in order to make sure of the manager.conf file definition's validity. Works fine with any other client, but not with this one.
Tried setting the FireAllEventsFlag to true, but no use. Any suggestion?
Coordinator
Feb 27, 2014 at 2:37 PM
Just as a small test, can you also hook into the UnhandledEvent event please and see if they are appearing in there?

I can only suggest you check your manger.conf setup to be sure queue events are in the classes you're account is subscribed too. Make sure your queue has manager events turned on, etc.

Let us know what you find from those tests please.
Feb 27, 2014 at 3:39 PM
I just checked back to make sure. Also, one correction, .... I am using elastix 2.2 with asterisk 1.8.7

eventmemberstatus=yes
eventwhencalled=yes

flags of the queue in question set to yes

read = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config,command,dtmf,reporting$
write = system,call,log,verbose,command,agent,user,config,command,dtmf,reportin$

As far as I remember, the queue management is a part of agent.

As far as I see, everything seems fine. Other desktop client agents using the AMI (and not the logFiles), work fine. Only here I have issues.

When I subscribe to UnhandledEvent, the same happens. Now after setting the eventwhencalled flag, two events are triggering. QueueCallerAbandon and QueueMemberStatus

Also, I went through the sourceCode.
In the The "BuildEvent" method of the static Helper .... I tried hitting a conditioned breakpoint "e.GetType().Name.Contains("ueue")" so I would hit any queue event. But it did it only for these two.

It really confuses me.
Feb 27, 2014 at 3:55 PM
I think that I might be doing something wrong. I am trying to have in the application at all time the overview over the number of calls in the quques. I think I will be needing the NewExt event actually