AGIAction

Feb 7, 2014 at 2:59 PM
Hi All,

I try to call an AGIAction, but I allways got an error that access is denied. The channel I use is the channel wich will be given of the event in ParkedCall
            AgiAction aa = new AgiAction(channel, "parkfetch.agi,71");
            ManagerResponse mr = astCon.SendAction(aa, 30000);
            Console.WriteLine("OriginateAction" + "\n\tResponse:" + mr.Response + "\n\tMessage:" + mr.Message + mr.Attributes);
Is thsi possible? How can I use it?
Coordinator
Feb 7, 2014 at 3:55 PM
Edited Feb 7, 2014 at 3:56 PM
Add a new AGI command to execute by the Async AGI application.
It will append the application to the specified channel's queue. If the channel is not inside Async AGI application it will return an error.

"parkfetch.agi" is not an action, it's an AGI Script. You would want to call agi(aginame.agi) ?

This is something i've not really used myself, so can't offer that much help on to be honest.
Feb 7, 2014 at 4:32 PM
It's not working, same issue, permission denied. Maybe you do have a other idea,

I am searching for a solution to pickup a parked call via AMI API, any idea?

metzi
Coordinator
Feb 8, 2014 at 8:19 AM
If you are using the AMI i would just use Originate to transfer the parked call to the new extension.
Feb 8, 2014 at 5:11 PM
Hi Skrusty

I do this also now. But here I do have the nect issue!

If I use the following code
            RedirectAction ra = new RedirectAction();
            ra.Context = "default";
            ra.Channel = channel;
            ra.Exten = "20";  
            ra.Priority = 1;
            try
            {
                ManagerResponse mr = astCon.SendAction(ra, 10000);
                Console.WriteLine("Transfer Call" + "\n\tResponse:" + mr.Response + "\n\tMessage:" + mr.Message);
            }
            catch (Exception ex)
            {
                Console.WriteLine(ex.Message);
            }
everything is fine, but If I use a Queue or a Ringroup to Redirect the call will hangup. Is that an API issue or a Asterisk issue. I dind'd have test it direkt in
Asterisk CLI, maybe you did.