Queuestatus Action

Feb 9, 2014 at 11:37 AM
Edited Feb 9, 2014 at 5:28 PM
Hi I try to get the Stautus of the queues, but everytime I run into AsterNET.Manager.TimeoutException

Here is the Code. I use Asterisk 11.7
    private void QueueStatus(string sQueue)
    {
        QueueStatusAction qsa = new QueueStatusAction();
        qsa.Queue = "700";
        try
        {
            ManagerResponse mr = astCon.SendAction(qsa, 30000);
            Console.WriteLine("Queue Status" + "\n\tResponse:" + mr.Response + "\n\tMessage:" + mr.Message);
        }
        catch (Exception ex)
        {
            Console.WriteLine(ex.Message);
        }
    }
Whats wrong?

It's working if no active call is in the queue
Feb 9, 2014 at 7:11 PM
Do you get any QueueMemberEvent's?

Is there any output at the main asterisk console? https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Changing+the+Verbose+and+Debug+Levels
Feb 9, 2014 at 9:27 PM
I have done some additional Tests!

I have logged in to the AMI Interface via Telnet. After pushing the Action: QueueStatus I will get all requested informations.
Therefor it is equal if someone is logged in to the queue or a call is in the queue, everything seems to worjk.

If I use the QueuStatusAction, I will get a Result if no active calls are in the queue, if a call is in the queue the Action timed out.
Feb 10, 2014 at 9:18 AM
Ok, found a solution, If I delegate the managerreponse, everthing seems to work in the right place. But I do not understand why it is working with empty queues without a delegate, and if some calls are in the queue it timed out.
Feb 10, 2014 at 3:54 PM
Sorry, not sure I've followed the messages here and in the issue tracker correctly. Are you saying there's still an issue, or as you indicate in your issue, that the problem is in your code?

Please let me know, and make all further updates on the issue tracker if this is a problem with AsterNET.
Feb 12, 2014 at 4:09 PM
I asume that there is still an issue with this function, I will do first some additional tests and will the send append a sample to the issue. Maybe I do a mistake, but first I will test all that I can test.
Feb 12, 2014 at 5:23 PM
Thanks for the update, i look forwards to seeing the results of your further tests.