Incoming calls with Queue

Sep 17, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Hi, I'm using this library to make a soft that monitorized the calls from a extension.
I can monitorize incomingc alls, outgoing, holds, etc.... but when I received an incoming call from a queue, with AddQueueMemeber, but I received two calls, once from Local, and twice for SIP.

Are there any way to monitorized that calls? Are there any events? How could I do it?

Thanks
Coordinator
Sep 17, 2013 at 12:46 PM
Hi hercross,

Not 100% sure I understand your question, but there are a number of events for Agents and Queues that may help you to "monitor" the queues on your asterisk system.

For example,

AgentConnectEvent is used to indicate when an agent and caller are connected
AgentCalledEvent indicates when an agent is called (via the queue) by a caller, but as yet not answered
AgentCompleteEvent indicates when a call between an agent and a caller has been completed and both parties have hungup (or unbridged)

Have a look at these events as they should help you to better monitor the state of your agents and callers.
Sep 17, 2013 at 5:38 PM
Hi skrusty.. thanks for answerd to me... sorry, I've explained very bad.... I've needed see the information when I received an incoming call from a Queue and direct call. I've seen that can I do with NewStateEvent, using Atributes["connectedlinenum"], here I hace the information, but when I want to use it, I have an exception..

I'm trying to using as follows:

string Number = e.Atributes["connectedlinenum"].tostring();

This way I'd have in Number the value of e.Atributes["connectedlinenum"], not?

What I'm doing wrong? How should do it?
Thanks
Coordinator
Sep 17, 2013 at 6:36 PM
What version of Asterisk are you running?
Sep 17, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Hi.. I,m using 1.8..

Enviado de Samsung Mobile

-------- Mensaje original --------
De: skrusty <[email removed]>
Fecha: 17/09/2013 20:36 (GMT+01:00)
Para: [email removed]
Asunto: Re: Incoming calls with Queue [asternet:457161]

What version of Asterisk are you running?
Coordinator
Sep 18, 2013 at 1:43 PM
What is the exception you get? Can you post in here the full exception message?
Sep 19, 2013 at 4:36 PM
Hi skrusty, sorry. it was problem mine... I'm using in a bad place...

Thanks